PUBLISHED NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND CLAIMANTS OF FDB HOLDINGS, INC.
NOTICE TO THE CREDITORS OF AND CLAIMANTS AGAINST FDB HOLDINGS, INC.
NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN by FDB Holdings, Inc., that:
1. The corporation is in the process of voluntary dissolution pursuant to Section 302A.721, Minnesota Statutes.
2. The corporation has filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State a Notice of Intent to Dissolve.
3. The Notice of Intent to Dissolve was filed with the Minnesota Secretary of State on December 17, 2012.
4. All claims by creditors or claimants must be in writing and must be filed with FDB Holdings, Inc. c/o Steve Forman, 74561 Kippen Road, RR4, Seaforth, Ontario, Canada NOK, 1WO.
5. All claims by creditors or claimants must be received by April 19, 2013. Any creditor or claimant who fails to file a claim on or before April 19, 2013, and all those claiming through or under the creditor or claimant are forever barred from suing on that claim or otherwise realizing upon or enforcing it except as otherwise provided in Section 302A.781, Minnesota Statutes
FDB Holdings, Inc.
By: Charles E. Dolmage
By: Steve Forman